The U.S. Becomes a World Power
Week of January 27
Monday: FRQ Quiz over the Gilded Age Be able to answer questions on the following 3 topics:
1) "Robber Barons" vs "Captains of Industry", know J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie.
2) Causes for the population shift from rural to urban
3) Ways farmers and workers fought the Industrialization of the Gilded Age
Tuesday: "SNOW DAY!
Wednesday: Gilded Age DBQ document analyzation
Thursday: Gilded Age DBQ essay writing, World Power study guide
Friday: QUIZ PUSHED TO MONDAY, WILL NOT BE FRQ Use the Google Earth link to the right to complete the form that I sent to your Gmail box on Thursday afternoon.
Week of February 3
Monday: 1) U8 vocab quiz, 2) Prepare for Wed debate
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE APPROPRIATE VIEWPOINT TO BE READY FOR WEDNESDAY'S DEBATE
You need to:
1) highlight and annotate the reading (if you do this in PDF, you need to be able to email it to me)
2) answer the questions from the introduction to your reading
3) write down the 3 best points to argue with your opponent
Tuesday: 1) ABC Clio Imperialism article and discussion, 2) ABC Clio Foreign Policy article and discussion
Wednesday: YOUR ARGUMENT SHOULD BE PRINTED, HIGHLIGHTED, ANNOTATED WITH THE QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND TOP 3 ARGUMENTS
American Imperialism debate
Thursday: Test Unit 8
Friday: Study Guide Unit 9